Saturday, November 14, 2009

Two Dental Insurance Policies?

So I've went over my annual maximum for my dental insurance, but I need to get one more procedure done...and soon...I really can't wait until 2008 for my new annual maximum.





My wife just got a new job and has the opportunity to get dental insurance through her new company. It's not the same company as what I have through my work.


Can I be added to her policy to get my procdeure done? Can I have two dental insurance policies at the same time? Is this considered insurance fruad or is this legal and acceptable?


Thanks!

Two Dental Insurance Policies?
It's totally legal, all she needs to do it put you down and get a family plan. That's what it's for. But if she just started the new job she may have a waiting period before it kicks in, you need to check that out.





How is works is you have to put it through your plan first then hers, and it works the same if you have a family plan for her.





It is probably written in your dental plan at work.





My hubby and I do it all the time, his plan pays what mine didn't pick up and visa versa.
Reply:your welcome Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net