Monday, November 16, 2009

How does dental insurance work if you buy it yourself, not thru an employer?

I can't get dental insurance and I was wondering how much it cost's to pay for it yourself. I need some work done to my teeth and I would figure that it will be expensive. If I just buy it and then go and get like 3000 dollars in work done will it cover the cost's?

How does dental insurance work if you buy it yourself, not thru an employer?
You need to talk to an insurance agent and find out what policies s/he can find you that will cover the work you need to have done at a premium you can afford. No other way to know. until you get some quotes and read the policies. (Read the policy before you sign.)
Reply:Private dental insurance is very expensive and usually doesn't cover pre-existing conditions. But, dental discount plans are very affordable and can save you 30-60% off on the average. Also, most of them cover pre-existing conditions. You can choose from numerous affordable dental discount plans by going to http://bestfitdentalplans.com and keying in your zip code to see which plans are available in your area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net