Saturday, November 14, 2009

Help with dental insurance in California?

I don't have health insurance of any kind. I need some fillings done, but I want to get dental insurance instead of paying 100% out of pocket. Is this possible?





Do you know what company does JUST dental insurance, and would I be able to get work done right away?





Thank you in advance for your expertise!

Help with dental insurance in California?
Try http://www.dentalplansignup.com . They have over 30 plans to choose from. Best of luck.
Reply:AmeriPlan USA is the nations largest discount dental provider in the country. They would have lots of providers in your area. You would recieve 50-80% off all dental work!


Please e-mail me at erika_ameriplan@hotmail.com.


When you sign up, there is no paperwork to fill out and no waiting period. You can use same day!


I have their dental plan also and liked it so much, I also now sell plans for them.


Visit the website, click on "dental plus" and it gives the details about the dental plan, and you can look for providers.. my phone # is at the website if you have questions.. and there is an option to sign up immediately yourself on-line.


You do recieve an e-mail immedately after signing up confirming your information and giving you a member number to use until you recieve your card in the mail.


Let me know if I can be of any more help!


Sincerely,


Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net