Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dental Insurance not enough to pay for extractions and dentures...?

The dental insurance, $18.46 for 2 people, is paid weekly out of husbands earnings. This insurance only pays less than half of the dentists fees and has a $1000. yearly limit.


This is leaving a deficit of almost $2500. for extractions and dentures that I am unable to come up with. Is there a possibility of purchasing a second policy from another company that will cover part of this?


I can't find employment with no teeth and I need to get out of this abusive marriage. Is there help for me anywhere in Southern California?


I will appreciate any helpful thoughts on getting my smile back.

Dental Insurance not enough to pay for extractions and dentures...?
Aetna has a co-insurance that pays for 50% of the balance. It's better than nothing.
Reply:Few Dental plans pay more than 50% for dentures. you can find some that will pay up 80% for extractions.





The main thing to look for and ask is how it will cover as a secondary.





You can find tons of Dental Plans by just Googling it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net