Monday, November 16, 2009

Dental Insurance Question?

My husband and I are shopping for dental insurance. Which ones are good and which ones should we avoid?

Dental Insurance Question?
I found that when I was working we were offered dental insurance plans that were worthless. They had so many limitations that I finally cancelled and had none. I found that having a dental discount plan was much better, as there are no limits, no waiting period and there is no paperwork. I pay when I go and the cost is much less than I paid for the expensive insurance. My plan is only $19 a month and includes a vision plan, where I save a lot on my contacts, a chiropractic plan and discount prescription. This is SO much less than I paid just for the dental insurance and I really feel it is worth it.
Reply:Dental plans vary A LOT in quality for individuals. Many are simply discount plans while others provide decent coverage. It is HARD to find those decent plans.





This will also vary depending on your state and metro area. Hook up with a full-time health agent to help you in your state. Try NAHU.org to find a local health agent who is part of their national association of professionals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net