Thursday, November 12, 2009

Affordable Dental Insurance in NY?

I live in Queens NY and I have no dental insurance. My mother works but she doesn't make a good amount and my father is unemployed. She has medical insurance, Aetna, but it doesn't cover dental and I need to have 1 stupid root canal done and it will cost 2000 w/o insurance. Anybody, I need help. I am also a student in college, so any help, I really need it.

Affordable Dental Insurance in NY?
Call your local dental society. They can give you the names of dentists that provide low-cost, sliding scale or free care. Most cities, states and counties have them. NYU College of Dentistry also has a dental clinic. I'm a Social Worker and wish you and your mother the best. God Bless.
Reply:You may want to look into a dental discount program. This is for people without insurance or underinsured. AmeriPlan health programs has a great dental plan. Its only 19.95 a month and will save you up to 80% off on dental procedures. It's really affordable and will save you money on your root canal.


Heres a testimonial of someone who saved lots of money using the dental plan.


"I had a root canal done including the crown for $820.00 with my AmeriPlan® programs. That was about a $700.00 savings. And I paid $4.30 for my medicine prescription as opposed to $30.00. What a savings. Thanks AmeriPlan® I could not be happier."


Mona C. – Arlington, TX





Thats a really great savings! Take a look at our website and if you want more info you can email me.


www.mybenefitsplus.com/dare2dream


dentalplus4u@gmail.com

boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net