Saturday, November 14, 2009

Strange Dental Insurance Question?

Why isn't dental insurance part of health Insurance? You don't have head, back or leg insurance so why do our teeth?

Strange Dental Insurance Question?
Dental work is in general pretty cheap compared to other medical procedures, so they keep it separate. I like your thinking, though - it should be the same, and in the US it should also be free....
Reply:I don't know why it's separate, but you'd be interested in knowing that many people who choose one coverage don't necessarily take the other coverage, too. In other words, some people take medical coverage but decline the dental. And sometimes people will sign up for dental but not take the medical. I think it really depends on a person's priorities. Personally, I think both are very important and I wouldn't be without either coverage.

baby shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net