Monday, November 16, 2009

Dental school around grand rapids,mi or good dental insurance plan?

my boyfriends does not have dental insurance and has moderate too severe gum disease, I was wondering if there is a dental school around grand rapids,mi that would do the work for a discounted price? I tried looking up one on google but no results. Or does anyone know of a good dental plan that would cover prcedures for severe gum disease with out a waiting period? i know if we dont get it fixed soon he will loose his teeth, thanks.

Dental school around grand rapids,mi or good dental insurance plan?
The dental schools in your area are University of Michigan (Ann Arbor,) Detroit Mercy University (Detroit,) University of Illinois Chicago (Chicago,) and Marquette University (Milwaukee.) Dental schools are cheaper than private practice, but do take longer. I hope one of these are convenient for you.
Reply:Hi! I know of a great company that offers a dental discount plan. They will save your boyfriend up to 80% off (but most realistically about 50%) Some services are 80% discounted though...The best part is that there is no deductible, and no waiting period, so he can enroll tommorrow, and then go to a participating provider the same day! All he needs to do is write down the member number he is given upon enrollment. (You will get an actual card in the mail, but you dont have to wait for it to come before he goes to the dentist) Also, you can do a provider search to find the closest dentist to you...There are over 150,000 dentists, in every state, so there should be one within 30 miles of your town. Also, the plans are just $11.95/mo for an individual, so its super affordable! You also get a discount on prescriptions, vision, and chiropractic as part of the plan, FREE of charge! It is great... I saved over $40 the first month on just 2 of my sons prescriptions! If you are interested, please just send me a quick email and I will give you the website. I am afraid that if I post it here, that I will get flagged! ;0( Just send me an email though, and you can get hooked up tonight or tommorrow! Thanks, Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net