Monday, November 16, 2009

I am trying to find dental insurance that will pay for braces, Does anyone know of an insurance that will cove

I am trying to find dental insurance that will pay for braces, Does anyone know of any insurance companies that pay for insurance and dont have a waiting period?


If theres a waiting period then how long?


I have delta dental and they only cover up to 1000.00

I am trying to find dental insurance that will pay for braces, Does anyone know of an insurance that will cove
I am looking up to find dental coverage for myself and came across this. I never used it so I don't know how well it is. BUT I hope that it is of some use for you. You don't know unless you apply for it and see what they end up telling you about this.





Finally . . . An affordable Dental Benefits Plan* that allows you to receive DISCOUNTED Individual DENTAL Insurance!





The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company dental plans offer:





NO DEDUCTIBLE and NO WAITING PERIOD for preventive services


ORTHODONTIA coverage - optional coverage under age 19


The ability to choose ANY DENTIST you want


A LOW $50 DEDUCTIBLE for all other services (Restorative, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, etc.) Then the plan pays on a scheduled basis.1


These insurance plans and benefits may vary by state, click here* for more information.





1All plans are underwritten by The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company. Administrative Office: North Richland Hills, TX. This is a summary of benefits for informational purposes only. Contact the company for complete description of benefits and any restrictions, exclusions and limitations that apply. Association Group plans require Association membership. MEGA is licensed in all states except NY. The company’s market and plan availability varies by state.





Edit: I just saw the other part of your inquiry and you list that you have delta and they cover it some. That is more than others do in general. I have had braces and my daughter needed them as well, I had to make a payment plan and pay 1/2 upfront for her's before they would do any work then. If you started the work with an orthodontist already and need to switch to another one due to insurance reasons there aren't any I found or ran across that would do work in this that another orthodontist started on already. Be sure you like the work of the one that you choose or chose to have do this.
Reply:You might want to try a dental discount plan. The savings and costs depend on your zip code. Go to http://www.lowpriceddentalplans.com to compare different plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net