Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dental insurance and Lumineers for teeth. Is there ever a way for insurance to pay?

I don't currently have insurance, but the job I'm hoping to get is said to have fantastic insurance. Is there ever a way to have Lumineers paid, in part or full, by dental insurance?





If not, how much does it cost per tooth? How many are usually needed for a person with straight teeth...I was thinking 4 top and 4 bottom? Or more?

Dental insurance and Lumineers for teeth. Is there ever a way for insurance to pay?
In rare cases it wouldn't be the dental insurance that would pay for this but your major medical if for some reason there was an accident. Sorry but I do not have any idea on cost.
Reply:I want Lumineer's too!! The cost is about $999 per tooth...ouch! I am getting them for the purpose of whitening. Mine have always been yellowish. It is genetic.





http://www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/JRussell2





Check out our dental plan. We would offer a discount for this procedure. You can contact me through the site with any questions. (Most dental insurance will not cover any cosmetic...our dental plan does.)





Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net