Friday, May 21, 2010

Where can i get dental insurance?

I have a job that doesnt cover dental and I go to school(no coverage there) and soon or later I need to get braces but right now I have two wisdoms I need removed.





I never done this before so I really dont know where to start insurance wise.

Where can i get dental insurance?
first u have to remove both wisdoms before the braces not one of them....


if u came to my clinic i can help u as much as i can.. u can contact me....


please give me the best answer
Reply:Well there are some dentist that may work with you on that. There are some discounted companys that you can sign up with. I help alot people out with this type of stuff. Ameriplan has helped over 60 billion people get the help they need. They have a dental discount program that you can sign up for and it's only $19.95 a month, plus you get free vision, pharmacy and chiropractor care for free!! You will save up to 80% on most procedures. Check it out and see if this would be a perfect match for you. www.mybenefitsplus.com/wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net