Friday, May 21, 2010

How much will a dental insurance home depot worker cover? like the average.. for orthodontics?

how much will a dental insurance home depot worker cover? like the average.. for orthodontics

How much will a dental insurance home depot worker cover? like the average.. for orthodontics?
Well, I live in the US and we have insurance through the hospital where my husband works and it covers 75% on most things and (I think) 2 cleanings a year.





I don't know if that's any help or not. You might be able to find out by calling the Insurance company themselves or your Benefits office.


1 comment:

  1. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.
    low cost dental

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net