Monday, May 17, 2010

Can I still get on a medical and dental insurance plan?

I need to sign up with a good medical and dental insurance since my job does not offer any benefits. I was wondering if i can just sign onto a medical and dental insurance on an independent basis. If so, please recommend a good medical and a good dental carrier. I live in Arizona if that makes a difference. Thx in advance. PS%26gt; I wonder if there is a plan that offers both medical and dental all in one out there some where.

Can I still get on a medical and dental insurance plan?
Google insurance companies in your area, and talk to an agent. They'll be able to set you up with a plan that matches your needs and your finances. There are so many different plans out there for all kinds of situations, so it would be hard for us to come up with something that works for you, without knowing your health history, etc.
Reply:Try ehealthinsurance.com where you can get quotes from different companies. Blue Cross Blue Shield is another one you can check into. Good luck.

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net