Saturday, May 15, 2010

What is the best Dental Insurance for North Carolina??

I need to purchase dental insurance for myself because I know I need to go get a cleaning etc. What is the most affordable insurance to purchase that covers the most %26amp; gives me options on which dentist I would like to go to? I know I have atleast one cavity so I need insurance that won't break the bank but will keep my teeth looking good. Thank you in advance!! Easy 10 points for best answer!!

What is the best Dental Insurance for North Carolina??
If the dental insurance is only to cover you, it is probably NOT worth it. Most dental insurances only pay 1,000 dollars a year max. While single people often pay that in premiums a year. Just check around but be sure that the amount you will pay a month does not add up to what the maximum is in a year. Many people are gettin takin over this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net