Saturday, May 15, 2010

Need cheap/free dental work in PA or help finding insurance ASAP!?

I absolutely hate that I have to write this as I hate asking for handouts, but I am in the worst pain of my life right now. I am absolutely terrified of dentists and haven't gone in years. My dental insurance ran out when I turned 23 in October (I am a college student and my college doesn't offer undergrads dental insurance). My lower K9 tooth has been killing me the past week and I'm in unbearable pain, nothing is helping. Pain pills, oragel, nothing. I've been brushing so much my gums hurt. The tooth either needs filled or (hopefully not) a root canal. There are two holes on the outside front from having braces many years ago. As a student I can't afford to pay out of pocket. Can any dentists offer free or discounted services (I am in State College, PA) to me or please tell me where I can get discount/temporary good-coverage insurance that will be able to be used immediately? I need this fixed ASAP, I can't even do my school work and it's finals week next week. I want to die. :'( :'(

Need cheap/free dental work in PA or help finding insurance ASAP!?
go to temple school of dentistry walk in early in the morning but you do have to pay a small fee,its cheaper than the regular dentist.unless your willing to get on a train and travel to delaware you can be seen in that state for free,Westside dental.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net