Monday, May 17, 2010

How much does dental insurance cost?

I am considering a new job offer that does not include dental insurance. How much would it cost per month? I live in Illinois. Thanks!

How much does dental insurance cost?
I would encourage you to visit this website.


www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com


I signed up with them online over 3 years ago. They have helped me save thousands of dollars from extractions, root canals, cleanings. I know for a fact that all services are included especially orthodontics and cosmetic surgery for the entire family in the benefits. They had my membership active in 2 hours and was able to use the same day. I am very thankful that I found them. Check to see if they are in your area.


Good Luck. Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net