Monday, May 17, 2010

Good, low cost Health and dental insurance for me and my son?

Please Help I was wondering does anyone know about any Please Help I was wondering does anyone know about any good health insurance. I need some good health and dental insurance for me and my son (4 years old) I’ am currently paying $425 a month for me and him with just health insurance through blue cross and blue shield PPO with a $25 copay and $10 prescription fee. If u you can please help me find something cheaper and or better with more benefits.

Good, low cost Health and dental insurance for me and my son?
Hi there, I might help you.





Have you looked on a dental plan before?





They are way more cheaper than a dental insurance. They come in individual and family packages.





You pay around $100 - $200 per year for a dental plan.





If you want more info about them you can visit this site.





http://individual-dental-plans.weebly.co...





Now, the site they recommend have dental plans both for families like you and your son and for individuals.





I hope you get some more alternatives.





Take care!
Reply:I am no gonna say I am one hundred sure about it.Besides it really depends on the personal feelings.SO it would better for you to find yourself.Here is a good resource.http://insurance.online-assistant.info/m...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net