Friday, May 21, 2010

Where can I find the best dental insurance?

I am looking for the best dental insurance to help fix my open bit....I live in Columbia SC and I can't seem to find any insurance to help me. I dont know how much these things cost but I hope it is not too much. :)

Where can I find the best dental insurance?
Hi, my name is Deidre with Ameriplan USA.


We are the best low cost, dental discount service availible...





dental pack(individual): $11.95monthly


dental pack(household)$19.95monthly


(1 time sign on fee of 20$)


(30 day unconditional money back guarantee)


we also have:


medical/dental(indv):$49.95mo


medical/dental(household): $59.95mo


Usually there is a 1 time fee of 30$ for the medical program...





We have a special on the medical package: we're waving the sign on fee... therefore their will be NO sign on fee if you sign up today for the medical package...





my grandparents live in camden sc and she just signed them up for the dental household pack today...ironic huh?-lol





I'm going to also give you my website to check out...





Hope you decide to join us...
Reply:Your least expensive insurance is found thru your work


If you want some names of Dental Plans, call a Dental Office and have them recommend some, they know which plans cover which things, they deal with them every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net