Saturday, May 15, 2010

Affordable dental insurance in Michigan?

I live in Saginaw Michigan and I am looking for affordable dental insurance. Any good leads?

Affordable dental insurance in Michigan?
Not really any good leads on insurance......but something that is great for dental work. Check into local dentistry schools, the students are becoming dentists and are supervised that the work being performed is right......I think the work done there is free, if not, really affordable! Check it out...it can't hurt. By the way, I think you are an attractive guy!!!!! Not trying to hit on you or anything.......I have a man, but you are attractive and just thought I would compliment you. Good Luck on your dental journey. I live in Michigan too...have used the dental schools and not a single bad experience.
Reply:Kitty Kat Claws gave the answer I typically give people. My family receives their dental care at the UT Dental School in Houston, and we are very happy.





If you still prefer receiving care from a dentist in private practice, my site has links to dental insurance plans here: http://www.health-insurance-low-cost.net...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net